Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friday Night Fun!

Every Friday night around our house is Family Movie Night. Since we have watched a few movies this week we decided to let the girls practice playing the drums for Rock Band. While Jaylee was playing I pulled out the camera to take some pictures of her. Well that turned into us playing around and taking pictures of all of us. I let the girls each have a turn with the camera and take pictures. They seemed to have a lot of fun. Here are some of the pictures, I have the rest of them in a folder on my facebook page.

DSC00681

Jaylee didn’t like that we made her get at least 70% on a song before she could choose a different one.

DSC00711

Livy was having fun with the drums. We put it on free play after she was done practicing. They sang their own songs while playing.

DSC00695

We decided to all make funny faces. Here is mine. Wow am I attractive or what.

DSC00697

Here is Jon’s funny face. I don’t think he could have gotten his mouth open any wider.

DSC00710

Here is Jaylee’s funny face. This one took awhile to get. She couldn’t hold her eyes cross-eyed long enough for me to get the picture.

DSC00696

Here is Livy’s funny face. She kept wanting to make faces while pulling on her face. She finally settled on this one.

DSC00698

Livy took this one herself. Not sure what face she was trying to pull.

DSC00717

I have to do this one because it is just too funny not to. He looks like a stoned trucker. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment