Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hallelujah

So I woke up this morning very happy that Monday and Tuesday were over. The LA Weightloss cleanse that we were doing is not the easiest thing for me. You have to drink 4 cups of this juice they give you and then all you can eat is meat and green veggies. My poor family, I don’t know how they make it while I am cleansing. For some reason when I don’t get starches I turn into a she beast. But thankfully it is over and I can now eat starches,

Working out this morning was difficult. I think not eating much the last 2 days made it harder for me. We bought an elliptical with our tax return last year so that has made it easier to get exercise in each day.

Anyway, woohoo yeah for me, I have a job interview tomorrow for the new Walmart being built in Hurricane. Cross your fingers that all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment